- ½ cup shredded cabbage (about ¼ head)
- 1 grated carrot
- ¼ cup red bell pepper (about ½ of pepper)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger (1 small chunk)
- 1 head chopped garlic (or grated)
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Evoo for cooking
- Split kids into groups, and assign a job.
- Shred cabbage, grate carrot, chop garlic, chop ginger, chop red bell pepper as small as possible with plastic knives.
- Combine all in bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt & pepper.
- Give each child a wonton wrappers and a cup/bowl water for table.
- Show an example of folding up front.
- Place 1 tsp of mixture in center of wonton, dip finger in water and trace the wonton square. Fold diagonally pressing edges.
- Add oil to pan, then fry each side 2-3 minutes
- induction burner
- Medium sauté pan
- Mixing bowl